Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24916 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,947 (R$ 7,813) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)