Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30574 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,367 (R$ 14,282) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)