Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)