Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,119 (руб 84,460) in Volgograd.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)