Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,345 (руб 211,062) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)