Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,704 (руб 117,683) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)