Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)