Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23423 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,934 (R$ 8,257) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)