Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,078 (R$ 13,423) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)