Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,042 (R$ 13,100) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)