Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,167 (26,147,125 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)