Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43232 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,255 (2,903 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)