Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10476 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,546 (52,938 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)