Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,664 (48,894₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)