Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 172% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,807 (101,499,880 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)