Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,751 (CH$4,043,133) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)