Cost of living comparison between Vilnius, Lithuania and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 48% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,561 in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)