Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,586 (COL$5,585,000) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)