Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,158 (Mex$ 44,844) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)