Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,881 (Mex$ 38,278) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)