Cost of living in Villach, Austria vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)