Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,996 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)