Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,448 in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)