Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,157 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)