Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,014 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (36 minutes ago)