Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,078 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (30 minutes ago)