Cost of living comparison between Vigo, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,907 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)