Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,964 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)