Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,199 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)