Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 (37,718,508 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)