Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,565 (40,161,897 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)