Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,543 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)