Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,112 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)