Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,591 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)