Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,669 (3,258 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (19 minutes ago)