Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,270 (6,384 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)