Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,040 (C$7,109) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)