Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,258 (C$7,315) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)