Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,058 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)