Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,079 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)