Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,728 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)