Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,737 (560,551 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)