Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,399 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)