Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,338 (Mex$ 69,938) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)