Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,599 (Mex$ 60,067) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)