Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04799 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 (Mex$ 72,040) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)