Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04316 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,307 (Mex$ 30,289) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)