Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,660 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)