Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,884 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (22 minutes ago)