Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,410 (2,758 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)