Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,430 (руб 150,685) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)