Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,673 in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)