Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10386 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,148 (49,561 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (39 minutes ago)