Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10041 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,105 (30,918 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)