Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09836 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 (30,943 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (34 minutes ago)