Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09740 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,940 (30,180 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)