Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,585 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)