Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,968 (₨205,795) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (43 minutes ago)