Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,253 (₨99,021) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)