Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 ($3,864) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (40 minutes ago)