Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,135 ($3,699) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)