Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,585 ($5,925) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)