Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,819 ($6,326) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)