Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,552 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,894 (C$4,325) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (24 minutes ago)