Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00180 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,425 (791,504Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)