Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00193 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,346 (1,216,853Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (30 minutes ago)