Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,882 (CH$1,438,642) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (40 minutes ago)