Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,843 (CH$1,444,551) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)