Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,371 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)