Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,486 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)