Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,759 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)