Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,259 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)