Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,495 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)