Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,530 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)