Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,442 (COL$5,072,249) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (39 minutes ago)