Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,256 (COL$4,446,723) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)