Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,029 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)