Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,237 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)