Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,278 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)