Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,088 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)