Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 173% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,525 (Bs 91,043) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)