Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 164% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,931 (Bs 86,152) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)