Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 175% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,248 (Bs 89,442) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)