Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (43 minutes ago)