Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,009 in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)