Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,707 (CH$1,317,693) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)