Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,672 (CH$2,579,793) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)