Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,502 (CH$2,543,428) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)