Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,723 (CH$1,336,550) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)