Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,852 (CH$1,343,884) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (40 minutes ago)