Cost of living comparison between Vaasa, Finland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,058 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)