Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,426 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)