Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03125 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €992 (31,729₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)