Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 (¥327,416) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)