Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00764 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,717 (¥355,467) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)