Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,983 (¥565,812) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)