Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,818 (¥574,407) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)