Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,345 (¥301,593) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)