Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 ($2,460) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)