Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,080 ($2,323) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)