Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,144 ($2,518) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)